Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tictacs & peeing?

Is there any connections between intake an alot amount of tictacs & excessive peeing? Also, I eat in the order of 4 packs of mint tictacss a year, I stopped on Thursday, & peed alot more often on friday (I meditate thats becuase I stopped eating tictacs on thursday) but my quiz is, i ate about 8 tictacs today & yesterday, so when will the excessive peeing stop? sorry if its complicated!!Tictacs & peeing?
There is no nouns. Maybe you are drinking more water and that's cause all the excessive peeing.
NO ! EWWWWW
Why would nearby be a connection between drinking tic tacs and peeing? They aren't a liquid or a diaretic that I know of.
Better check for diabetes.
Maybe you simply have an overactive bladder. Go to the doctor.
Mints be used as a remedy for centuries for treating urinary pain, so I wouldn't expect that they'd enjoy any detrimental effect on your urinary system. The body will, however, increase urination to eliminate excess sugar, so I don`t know there is some answer in that.
There is no ingredient in TicTacs that would make happen that. Unless all that minty freshness is making you extra thirsty and you are drinking more as a result, something else is going on. You should see a doctor.
Um, no, there's no nouns between Tictacs and peeing. It's a breath freshner, not something that makes you pee. Why don't you walk find something more valid to worry around?
One thing that will aid you lose weight: diet pills. I be one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few. The best product I found on the bazaar is made with pure hoodia and it works great! You can jump to
http://www.mylnation.info and order you free trial, also you solely pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment