Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Best Junk ever?

what snack makes you glad you werent a supermodel? or nicole Richie?The Best Junk ever?
I chew over women love sweets and men love fast food. My wife loves a double fudge chocolate cake oozing next to a chocolate sauce. I love a mcdonalds double filet of fish and a strawberry milkshake.
Of course we rarely munch through these things because although we don't want to be Nicole Richie, we also don't want to be Rosanne Barr.
fudge rounds
chocolate lol need i speak more
p.s. rice cakes are gross!!
Chocolate, peanut butter icecream. I couldn't ask for more.
a baked potato next to lots of butter
chocolate ice cream
Oreos and rime crem sundaes!
HOT wings!
rime cream and chocolate
none make me glad stay away from second-hand goods food because i know what it's doing to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment