Wednesday, September 29, 2010

That is it,I am on a diet?

Who else has newly looked in the mirror and is starting today?That is it,I am on a diet?
hey pups , first of adjectives I'm sure you don't need to budge on a diet , and diets really aren't the answer , they can lead to weak living , i would recommend the long walk route , or I don`t know going swimming a couple of days a week ( I'm sure the kids will love it too ) that's if you don't all geared up of coarse, burning the energy is more far-reaching than cutting the verve ......well truism that I'm off to the garage to put my wallet on a diet ( amazingly unhealthy grrrrr) i enjoy a feeling I'm going to be a few hundred LBS lighter ...cars. i transmit ya xxx
what are you talking just about? i start a new one everyday!!hahaha.
oh god,not another one,adopt and be proud of who you are
You need to.
Do some aerobics to the nouns of my jukebox
http://uk.blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-vga_r6...
What?
At the weekend and a trip to Marks and Sparks imminent?!! No style!!
But I WILL start on Monday, promise!
LOL!!
More diet, More fat.
Body struggle from wanting of food, so whenever you eat your body uses the most substance within that food to feed your cell.
So consumption just mundane quantity , not too much , is the right solution
coool.
yups..me too..but somehow i only just can't go on beside my diet..
I started a diet last Monday.It be the longest day of my natural life !
I started yesterday. =)
Starting my diet today too. I've lost 8lbs so far but had a crap week second week. Always on a diet though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment