Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The dietary supplement Hydroxycut.?

I started taking Hydroxycut, and I feel resembling i eat right and i get through enough, but i've have to go home a few times from work because I feel like I couldn't brethe, and I be dizzy. My friend took the same one and it doesn't affect her that route.
Could this be because our sizes?
I'm petite.
And she is very towering.The dietary supplement Hydroxycut.?
It could affect you more because your smaller, your body probaly isn't used to a drug like that, I'd stop taking it, and a moment ago diet and excersise.
I would suggest that if it is making you dizzy, you STOP IMMEDIATELY. It is full of caffeine and can actually become addicting. Make sure that you are not taking the manner with Ephedrine. I took that until that time and felt approaching my heart was going to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment