Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Target counterweight?

What should a 30 year old woman who is 5 foot 3 inches weigh?
I've be dieting since Jan. 1st and am trying to loose 60 lbs by September. I've lost 24 lbs so far by portion control and exercising 7 days a week. (Down 2 pant sizes.) There is a debate in my kinfolk and with my friends as to what is the "Normal/Standard" weightiness for my height and age.Target counterweight?
135 thats the sweet spot.
125lbs.
Target Weight for Your Body frame lies Within the gamut of : 121-135 lbs,
as underlined by the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, USA. To estimate your wonderful Body Weight watch for the amount between the higher and lower closing date of your Target Weight.
you can check websites that can help you determine the just the thing weight for your age and stage.. but i think is between 115-130 lbs.
im 5'4 and i weigh 130.
im trying to lose at tiniest 10 pounds
so i guess around 120

No comments:

Post a Comment