Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tell me if you know, please?

Is there any medication, thoughtful of exercise or any way to manufacture my butt a little rounder because it is too flat and friends are wit me a lot. Please don't recommend surgery because i can't afford it.Tell me if you know, please?
Running or jog will definately do the trick. Because you are working your muscles in that nouns, the "butt" builds muscle and therefore get firmer as a result.
My butt is round and firm just by jog everyday. You don't have to run profusely, like a mile or two everyday or every other daytime.
P.S. Most athletes that run have the best looking butts.
diroxi cut
Start doing squats and hip extensions next to weight. Threes sets of 10 repetitions of respectively three times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment