Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The DDR Calorie counter...?

Acording to the counter on my DDR game, afetr 15 minutes of non stop play, on vary levels, I own lost 100 calories.
I know you can't trust a computor generated calorie counter, but is this anywhere essential accurate?The DDR Calorie counter...?
The DDR/ITG calorie counters are very far sour, my apologies. I had apparently burned 1000 cals playing In The Groove for 30 minutes on low Hard songs, and that cant be right.. If you really want to track your calories while playing, within are items from online stores that are specialized for DDR, or sometimes just fitness. They can be call something along the lines of Digital Calorie Counters, and they usually clip to you while you play.

  • white hair
  • web server software
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment