Wednesday, September 29, 2010

They enunciate intake calories in haste tell the body to store the food you put away.?

.because the body thinks it is something like to be starved. It would take me ages to chomp through a kiwi, apple, cucumber, carrots and celery but I am juicing them and so I drink them in a couple of minutes. Does this be a sign of I am stroing them as fat?They enunciate intake calories in haste tell the body to store the food you put away.?
ingestion and drinking are two different things, you should eat slow, and chew ably, but drinking is different, makes no difference
I doubt it, besides how frequent calories are in a few pureed fruit and veg?! Hardly feast on donuts are you! Don't worry give or take a few it if that's all your drinking as it's extremely nourishing. Anyway your body NEEDS some fat as quantity of your daily diet.

  • hair accessories
  • antivirus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment